The Bell Conservation Club was established in 1939 by employees of Bell Telephone Company. In 1946 a small group of members purchased 106 acres of property and developed it into what many call the “Best kept secret in the Telephone Company”.
Take 31 South Turnright onto S Nineveh Rd. Turnleft onto S 200 E. Turnright onto E State Road 252/IN-252. Turnleft onto S Nineveh Rd. Turnright onto E 600 S. Turnleft onto S 25 W. S 25 WbecomesS Center Line Rd.